Friday 7 November 2014

Hidden History!!!

Today in no mood to touch tradition. :-) lets try to learn from History.
 
In one of my previous posts, I was talking about my colleague to whom I asked some questions about god. Surprisingly same Guy came back to me, and now it was his turn!!! The Question was, 

Is Mahabharata real?? Isn't it only the story of a king and his family. Where is common man and his life style explained in it? Once my sister also asked similar doubt.

I was feeling like he is taking revenge for my previous questions!!! Then I gave a second thought, It was a very thoughtful doubt and I always enjoy them.

I replied, Basically it is not a documentation of whole Dwapara yuga, So expecting such minute details of common man life style is ruled out. In-spite of that, every ups and downs of a common man and his family are been addressed here as pandavas face different role and responsibilities. All credit goes to Vedavyasa!!!!

Why I took this topic today: In the current world where we hear "A guy and a girl cant be just best friends". Our mind presumes that they might be in love!!! 

I want to quote an Example of one of the finest and beautiful relationship. A relation between most gorgeous among women and a most attractive amongst men. Draupadi and Krishna. But still they did not have a thought of marrying each other. Draupadi single-mindedly followed the advice that Krishna gave and never wavered from her devotion to her husbands. They just had an unimaginably pure relationship. we have lot to learn from it.!!!

Secondly,
About the reality of the script. There are plenty of sub stories in Mahabharata. If you have a doubt on reality of the story, try to take essence of each sub stories quoted in it. Apply it in your life. Experience it. you will have answer by yourself..! Personally I learned a lot from character of Krishna and his thoughts, Karna and his bad mistakes!! sometimes I wonder on how beautifully each situation conveys a message of life.

There is a famous saying, Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.!

Thanks for reading..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment